We are a domiciliary care company focused on delivering care that is driven by your safety, well-being and happiness. This is achieved through hard work, dedication, commitment and hearing what you, your relatives and external organisations have to say about us. Our open and non-defensive culture enables us to improve and get better, on an on-going and consistent basis. This means that what we do for our clients also improves.
1. Working every day to keep our clients safe and happy.
2. Working in partnership with our clients, their families and external organisations such as the Care Quality Commission, GP’s, Nurses, Commissioners, etc.
3. Being self-reflective, non-judgemental and empathetic.
4. Promoting independence and self-reliance.
5. Ensuring our staff share our values and standards, and that they are well-trained.
6. Working with businesses in the community and with our Local Authority.
7. Delivering care that is inclusive and sensitive to the cultural and ethnic diversity of our clients.
8. Effectively identifying and managing risk every day, and thereafter sharing this information with relevant parties, so that risks to clients are minimised as much as possible.
9. Ensuring that our clients receive care from the same Carer as much as possible, to help ensure consistency of care.
“We have recently switched back to Arale Care Services from our previous homecare agency for an overall better quality of service.”
"We knew that Arale Care was the right choice from the first initial interview. Their professionalism, caring manner, and the focus to meet the needs of our daughter was evident."